iOS 9 beta 2 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I have been searching for an option that the Music app used to have and I am not sure it will be there in the new Apple Music. Can you create radio stations based on an artist or song? I don't see it in the radio section of the new app in iOS 9.

Update: I think I found the way to listen to an artist or song radio station. Go to the radio section and then search. You have 2 areas to search - Radio / My Music. But now I would like to save that station and not have to search every time I want to listen to it. Still looking for that option.

Another update: It will still only play 1 song at a time. After the song you hear 1 second of the next song then it just stops and you have to go hit play again.

Last edited:

suprmanx7

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
If you have a watch, there is a new option for adding your cards to apple pay that is brand new.
Check it out! Makes it easier by adding cards already on your phone

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you have a watch, there is a new option for adding your cards to apple pay that is brand new.
Check it out! Makes it easier by adding cards already on your phone

It was like that before WatchOS 2 beta was released. At least it was for me.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue where artist art is superimposed on the wrong artist.

Or I misremember Star Trek...

c7096f58da8520289e0005af6a47ebb1.jpg

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
It appears that iOS9 beta 2 patches the logjam vulnerability for email servers. I can no longer receive email from my work account, nor can I go to my email server's webmail because this vulnerability has been patched. Downloaded chrome for iPhone and I can reach it just fine. So if you rely on your iPhone for work email, might want to think twice before upgrading to beta 2.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Still no contact photos for me on iPhone 6 in messages.

For me they are appearing gradually. I didn't have any when i initially updated, but as I've been messaging people they are starting to appear.

Unrelated, radio is a blank screen for me and I am in the U.S. I will try a reboot.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I will say this...its night and day better on battery and no weird crashes. I've been of charger using it for 4 hours with 1 hour 32 minutes screen on, no searches turned off and it's a dirty install to boot, and I'm at 88%.

VERY happy.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
BBM beta out today crashes on a more than one line message. Not happy, factory resetting to see if it is test flight, bbm or OS fault grrrr!

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else been able to make a phone call? I have an iPhone 6 plus with verizon network.

Hard reboot did nothing.

If you're unable to make a phone call, you may need to download and install a fresh copy of beta 2. I'm able to make and receive phone calls. Beta 2 is quite stable, although not perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro