iOS 9 beta 2 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue with both Iphone6 (verizon) and iPad Air 2 regarding the 'An error occurred downloading i OS 9 beta 2"

Will try again in a few hours!

Anyone who has downloaded via dev site have any big issues that were fixed with this update to report?

Main thing... how is battery life??

The servers are most likely getting slammed with downloads.

The battery life? It's an early beta. It it's decent at all, it's a win. Seeing minor improvement, and hearing that in general terms, it's better than beta 1.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I am hoping for a significant improvement in this beta. I will probably be waiting one more beta to go back to it, but I would love for my watch to be useable again. I am probably just going to have my watch sent in so I do not have to worry about betas until it is more stable b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

njblackberry

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Anyone experiencing Calendar issues? Can't get an Exchange account calendar to sync. Mail, contacts and notes are fine. Calendar is not right.

Thanks.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So with Music a week away do you think there will be a b3 release with the new app or just be exclusive to 8.4 till b4 drops?

The Lannisters send they're regards.

JakubRWrobel

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Decided to bite the bullet and instal on my iPhone 5S. So far so good. Don't see an insane battery drain, but I won't know for sure until tomorrow. Just like my iPad, this release is more fluid and works better than Beta 1 did for me on iPhone.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So with Music a week away do you think there will be a b3 release with the new app or just be exclusive to 8.4 till b4 drops?

The Lannisters send they're regards.

I'm going to guess yes

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded the update, still playing around with it, but it already seems to be a lot better than beta 1. Though now I'm not sure what the difference between left of home screen search and pull down search is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTAppleseed

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Apologies. I was pretty excited to see a change in battery life and when my personal experience fell short from from what I expected, (after Apple received numerous bug reports of battery drainage) I replied with my frustration.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
What dk you guys think about the battery drain in beta2 is it still there? Or solved

I wouldn't say that it's solved, but it's a heck of a lot better than beta 1 was, probably wont need to recharge the phone twice a day anymore, though you'd probably still struggle a days worth of heavy usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox