Accidentally turned off all my icloud match music
I was going through the music app checking out everything new when I accidentally clicked the "show music stored when offline" since I use match obviously I don't have any music stored. Now all my music is gone and I can't find a way to turn it back on! help?
- 06-10-2015, 09:15 AM #2
- 06-10-2015, 10:43 AM #3
- 06-10-2015, 10:44 AM #4
- 06-12-2015, 02:32 PM #5iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Accidentally turned off all my icloud match music
If you have previously purchased any music through iTunes:
From the iTunes Store app, download a song to your device.
Back in the Music App, hit the sorting dropdown (it may be called Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres or Composers) and turn off "Show Music Available Offline" switch. That should bring you iTunes Match music back.
Alternatively, you can just sync some music from your computer and follow the rest of the process to unhide your Match music.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2015, 09:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2015, 07:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2015, 03:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2015, 03:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2015, 03:00 PM