Has anyone utilizing the iPod touch 5, iPhone 4s, iPad Mini, or iPad 2 installed the iOS 9 beta. If the answer is yes, how's the performance compared to iOS 8. Better? Worse? Comparable to iOS 7? Performance hits etc.
Posted via the iMore App on my iPad Air or iPod Touch 5
Last edited by Pirate Arr; 06-10-2015 at 06:21 PM.
- 06-09-2015, 09:09 AM #2
- 06-09-2015, 06:47 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 238 Posts
Re: Performance of A5 chip devices.
I have it installed on my iPad mini 1st gen, although I didn't really play with it too much yet I did notice that it seemed to be a little snappier if not the same as iOS 8. I think it's too soon to tell though it did have some freezing and glitches which seems about normal for betas
- By kch50428 in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2015, 10:45 AM
- By DUKE546 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 12Last Post: 07-08-2015, 03:46 PM
- By John Flud in forum Apple MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2015, 11:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2015, 11:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2015, 09:51 PM