Ios 9 Beta compatible Apps

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No apps can update for iOS 9 yet. All updates are for iOS 8.4. Y'all remember this is beta. If you don't like it, go back to 8.4 and wait for the GM. There's been some public beta testers giving apps that crash a 1 star review. That's not fair to developers. Be responsible on beta and remember what it's for. It is in fact for developers. Some apps will work and others not. When you're on beta you deal with that.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
If they released a public beta... I'm assuming apple would be okay with updating for that. It might not say it's specifically for iOS 9 though.

That's what I was thinking too. That they released an update to fix the issues for ios9 without specifically stating it was for it

Posted via the iMore App for Android

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
No apps can update for iOS 9 yet. All updates are for iOS 8.4. Y'all remember this is beta. If you don't like it, go back to 8.4 and wait for the GM. There's been some public beta testers giving apps that crash a 1 star review. That's not fair to developers. Be responsible on beta and remember what it's for. It is in fact for developers. Some apps will work and others not. When you're on beta you deal with that.

If that's the case then explain why when I first downloaded ios9 twitter didn't work fluidly anymore and I would have to hard press on anything to get the different menus to appear whereas since the last update released yesterday I think it was now all it takes is a slight tap. I agree with what someone else said earlier. They found a way to fix the issues people were experiencing on the beta but built it into the app for 8.4

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If that's the case then explain why when I first downloaded ios9 twitter didn't work fluidly anymore and I would have to hard press on anything to get the different menus to appear whereas since the last update released yesterday I think it was now all it takes is a slight tap. I agree with what someone else said earlier. They found a way to fix the issues people were experiencing on the beta but built it into the app for 8.4

That's correct. Developers can do that. But they may not always can. I think it's important for beta users to remember they are on beta to help the developers, not criticize their apps. It would be more helpful to contact the developer to report issues. I contact developers all the time with issues and ideas. I've received a few nice promo codes for my efforts. LOL

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
That's correct. Developers can do that. But they may not always can. I think it's important for beta users to remember they are on beta to help the developers, not criticize their apps. It would be more helpful to contact the developer to report issues. I contact developers all the time with issues and ideas. I've received a few nice promo codes for my efforts. LOL

I actually am a beta tester for an app on android and actually suggested an idea to them that they implemented so I know where you are coming from xd

Gibsonro

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
On 5S running 9.0 (13A4293g) had to reinstall Airwatch after the upgrade. Otherwise it seems to work fine. Even Secure Content Locker.

Rjgjr#IM

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
I just updated to the ios 9 beta this morning and since then my misfit app on the pebble won't sync with the phone.bummed

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I must have jinxed myself because BBM is no longer working for me. Grrr!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
My word search app game doesn't work. I tried it yesterday. It shows the home screen and then force closes

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I actually am a beta tester for an app on android and actually suggested an idea to them that they implemented so I know where you are coming from xd

Just had the dev for Eraser update and added a watermark to the transparent image created. I sent him an email and explained how it was a bad idea. He wanted money to remove it. Got a reply today. He's submitted a new update removing the watermark. LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox