Ios 9 Beta compatible Apps

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
iOS 9 Beta 2

Working
Feedly, LinkedIn, Zinio, Zite, Facebook, Google Photos, Fantastical, Calendars 5, PowerPoint, Calculator HD, Speedtest, LastPass, AirVideo HD, Airport Utility, Messenger (facebook), Living Earth, Notability, Excel, Word, OneDrive, Overcast, iMore, OneNote (with it's bad performance on 8.3 and 9 b2), Evernote, Outlook, Spotify, Mercury.

Working with issues
Apple Podcast App (unstable and no video playback controls yet)

Not working (and not surprising given these are mainly video apps)
Plex, iCatcher, AirDisplay, Foxtel Go, AirDisplay 3

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi @Kilrush2472, just tried to install the AirWatch Agent software on iOS 9 Beta 2, it crashes upon open, so nope it doesn't appear to work. It launches splash screen, then nothing. No surprise with this, it's got some fairly advanced hooks into iOS. Sorry.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know if Mailbox is working?

That is a big one for me...

I stopped using it a little while ago, but just installed to test for you (and to see how it is coming along). App installed ok, started ok, was able to add my account and have tested sending a message, deleting a message and snoozing a message. All working with this limited test.

Andrew Rossetti

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi @Kilrush2472, just tried to install the AirWatch Agent software on iOS 9 Beta 2, it crashes upon open, so nope it doesn't appear to work. It launches splash screen, then nothing. No surprise with this, it's got some fairly advanced hooks into iOS. Sorry.

Yeah, AirWatch still broken on beta 2 for me as well. Same experience: launch then crash.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Working: Snapchat, iCarified, Flipboard, #MacHash, Tweetbot
Some Crashes: Foursquare
Not At All: AppleInsider

Yes I have almost every news app... lol

These are the ones that I have tested so far.

mustang7757

May 11, 2015
Visit site
On iOS 9 beta 2 ... Tango don't work pretty much all the others have. Sometimes the phone reboots and there's a delay opening the phone once in a while, battery life pretty good 18 hr with 8 hrs screen on time

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
On beta 3 all my apps work whoo hoo!
They are the following ;
Whatsapp
Snapchat
Facebook
Messenger
Instagram
Tapatalk
Tweetboot