Ios 9 Beta compatible Apps

joxer007

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
List of app that are working and not working with iOS as of now. I have tested few and I am trying to compile the list from all the sources I can find for the iMore community

Give me your updates and I will add it to the list for people who want to upgrade.

Roy11I

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I just tried it, I've found no issues with the Pebble app or the watch when it gets notifications, etc. (iPhone 6 Plus with a Pebble Steel)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Working:

Reeder 2
1Password
Bank of America
Scannable
Weather Underground
NOAA Radar Pro
Dropbox
Evernote
One Note
OneDrive
Good reader
Stocard
Writing Aid
Yahoo Sports
Sports Feed
Gas Guru
Sketch
Camera+
iHeart Radio
FlightView
UPS

hollidizzle

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Everything I use regularly has worked thus far. (FB, IG, Feedly, and a few more) I haven't tried every single app I have yet though

dasupaman23

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
The only app that hasn't loaded at all is Sniper 3D. I also noticed Instagram has been sluggish this morning.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Andrew Rossetti

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Working: LastPass, Swype Keyboard, HBO Go, Facebook, Cookie Jam, Chrome, Google App, Google Photos, Pushbullet.

Not Working: AirWatch and related apps (Content Locker, Inbox)

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
iPad Air with iOS 9

Working
Zinio, My Data Mgr, mydlink Baby, linkedin, google photos, icatcher, onenote, feedly, chrome, caledars 5, powerpoint, fantastical.

Not working
Foxtel Go, Plex

Still testing obviously, I'm finding the app store is a little wobbly, asking for re-authentication.

Last edited:

Andrew Rossetti

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
iPad Air with iOS 9

Still testing obviously, I'm finding the app store is a little wobbly, asking for re-authentication.

App store has been wonky for me too. App updates don't seem to want to download. Sometimes, restarting the device fixes the issue, sometimes it doesn't. Not having the re-authentication issue, though.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Spotify is not working for me on my iPod running iOS 9 beta 2

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
If I understand right, a lot of apps should work by default on the iOS 9. Yes, there might be some hiccups but not anything major like iOS 7 to iOS 8.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice