Apple music playlists - can't make available offline
Hi. Over the last few days I have been unable to make apple music playlists offline. Adding albums etc working fine but not for playlists. I have signed out once and back in again and had to download all my music again. Any one else having his issue?!
- 08-31-2015, 07:02 AM #2
- 10-05-2015, 07:49 AM #3
- 10-05-2015, 06:55 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Re: Apple music playlists - can't make available offline
Fixed it! Somehow, either in the process of switching phones, or when I signed out of Apple Music, iCloud Music Library got turned off. Turned it back on in Settings > Music and all the playlists showed up again. Then I went to each one and selected Make Available Offline, and the all the songs downloaded again. Whew!
- 10-05-2015, 06:58 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2015, 07:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2015, 08:13 AM
- By t0n1zz in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2015, 07:47 AM
- By E Adkins in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2015, 09:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2015, 06:49 PM