Apple Music Playlists 8.4.1, how can I get them to work?

steven2014

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Apple Music Playlists 8.4.1

So i updated to IOS 8.4.1 seeing that it fixed the one bug in Apple Music that was driving me mad. The ability to add songs to a new playlist. It doesn't seem to have worked ?!
When i try to add a song to playlist, it still only brings up the playlists that I already have made. It doesn't give me the ability to add to a new playlist without going out and creating one.

I thought this was supposed to be fixed in the update ? Am i missing something ?

Please Help. I really like using Apple Music but I'm getting closer to reverting back to Spotify.

Thanks

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apple Music Playlists 8.4.1

So i updated to IOS 8.4.1 seeing that it fixed the one bug in Apple Music that was driving me mad. The ability to add songs to a new playlist. It doesn't seem to have worked ?!
When i try to add a song to playlist, it still only brings up the playlists that I already have made. It doesn't give me the ability to add to a new playlist without going out and creating one.

I thought this was supposed to be fixed in the update ? Am i missing something ?

Please Help. I really like using Apple Music but I'm getting closer to reverting back to Spotify.

Thanks

same thing happened to me and spotify is calling me back too ;-(

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

Yeah they need to get to work on that. Not a difficult update to do either. It's pretty much an interface addition.

I make a playlist as a placeholder so i have something empty to add into.

I'm sure they will eventually fix it.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site

I want to switch to Apple Music also, but I keep going back to Spotify. I am deep into that app. it's tough to switch....

steven2014

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site

Yea I am same. I have switched from one to the other ! If they could just sort those bugs out it would be great!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2