- iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
Why is iBooks taking up so much space on my phone?
Yesterday I noticed my iBooks app was taking up over 15GB of my iPhone 6 Plus' storage, so I deleted all my eBooks and they barely even amounted to 1GB. Looked again today and iBooks has swollen to 20GB. What is going on with my phone? I plug into iTunes and it says I have 64GB of Other data that wasn't there before. Running iOS 8.4 if that helps.
- 08-13-2015, 06:51 AM #2iMore Genius
- 3,636 Posts
Re: Why is iBooks taking up so much space on my phone?
I have a lot of books in iBooks and mine is only using 242 MB. So . . . I'm not sure why you would be showing that much usage if you've removed them. Have you tried restarting your device, to see if that clears it up?
- 08-13-2015, 02:04 PM #4
- 08-18-2015, 08:16 AM #5
- 08-18-2015, 08:29 AM #6
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2015, 03:13 PM
- By iZeep in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2015, 07:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2015, 09:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2015, 09:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2015, 07:49 PM