- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
last played song on music app
Hi ya! I am sure that I am not the only person facing this problem, although I might be in the minority. First off I am using an iphone 5 running ios 9 and the latest version of the music app using match but not apple music (I don't want apple music but I might change my mind if it fixes the problem). I know the music app has lacked this feature in the previous version, IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!! Is there a way to retain the last played song after the app is closed? I miss that "Now Playing" button... is it hidden deep in some menu that I can't find? The thing that is super frustrating with this version is that when I open the app the last song played pops up then quickly goes away!!! WHAT THE WORLD???
This is cross-posted from ios9 because I'm a dummy.
- 08-07-2015, 06:55 AM #2
- 08-12-2015, 11:23 AM #3iMore Expert
- 775 Posts
Re: last played song on music app
In the Music app, that went away in an early iOS 8 release. I thought it was a bug, but since it's still missing I can only assume that Apple decided that we don't need it. Bugs the hell out of me, too. The only way to retain the "now playing" is to not end the app, only switch away from it.
- 08-15-2015, 01:02 AM #4
- By Douglas Sekus in forum Apple MusicReplies: 7Last Post: 08-10-2015, 07:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2015, 01:22 AM
- By beau green in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2015, 11:08 PM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2015, 10:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2015, 07:48 PM