iTunes will not see ipad
Long story short, I went to restore my ipad. Everything was going fine until my ipad restarted. iTunes kept on saying that it is waiting for the iPad but it would never recognize it. Now my ipad is stuck with the red itunes connect screen. I've tried restoring in restore mode and DFU mode and no matter what I try, iTunes will not see the ipad. I've uninstalled and reinstalled itunes and all its associated items, uninstalled any software that could give it any issues, checked drivers, USB, etc... Overall, I have done everything that I can find online on Apple's site (such as https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204275) and what other people have said.
It is an iPad Air and is past its warranty period so I don't think the genius bar would help me without charging me. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
- 07-19-2015, 01:23 PM #2
Re: iTunes will not see ipad
1. Turn off the iPad.
2. Reboot your computer.
3. Reboot your cable/DSL modem.
4. Verify that your computer is connected to the Internet after it reboots.
5. Initiate the computer's iTunes app and make sure you're signed in.
6. Connect your iPad to your computer via USB and then turn it on.
7. When iTunes recognizes the computer, select to restore it.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2015, 01:08 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2015, 08:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2015, 08:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2015, 08:35 PM