How can I save outlook windows phone contacts to my iPhone?
So i'm switching from windows phone and all my phone contact link to my outlook (@live.com) account.
Now when i using iphone i add my outlook mail into there and all my phone contact appear into iphone contact and all works fine as expected...
But today when i tried to call my friends all my contact disappear and i see loading icon beside signal and one by one my contact show up, i think it just resync all the contact or so. and it maybe becoming some trouble if by any chance i'm in place with slow internet connection and need to call someone and must wait outlook to resync all the contact...
so is there any easy way to just save all contact into iphone?
- 07-15-2015, 11:52 PM #2
Re: how save outlook windows phone contact to iphone?
iCloud should back up contacts. if they don't come back, you may have to wipe phone and restore from backup (if you had iCloud backing up contacts in icloud settings)
Best thing to do is export your contacts out of windows and into gmail or iCloud and sync contacts there. I use gmail because it works on windows, mac, iOS, Android and Windows phone.
- 07-18-2015, 08:43 AM #3
- By Brooke5795 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 127Last Post: 10-17-2015, 11:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2015, 01:54 AM
- By Velocitydreamer in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2015, 08:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2015, 07:47 PM
- By tjmack in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2015, 07:45 PM