Fitbit to Apple Health
I use a Fitbit Flex & currently use Sync Solver to write my Health Data from my Fitbit Flex/Fitbit App to Health and wondered if there was a better app to do it other than having to keep manually syncing my Fitbit Data to Health using Sync Solver?
- 07-07-2015, 03:20 PM #2
Re: Fitbit to Apple Health
I've come up with a not too elegant or neat solution of using the Fitbit app alongside Sync Solver to import everything but Calorie intake data to Health (Steps, Sleep Data & Weight Data) MSN Health & Fitness too import Calorie, Total Fat, Protein & Carbohydrates Data into Health (as well as to show various Step & Flights Climbed Stats from the Motion & Fitness Sensors).
The only reason I use my Fitbit Flex is for the Sleep Tracking & Silent Alarm (but could always wear it at night) & for the Goals System that they implement.
- By kch50428 in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2015, 09:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2015, 03:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2015, 12:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2015, 12:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2015, 11:59 AM