IOS 8.4 headphone volume issue
When listening to music on my headphones, I noticed that the songs sound unusually quiet. I played around with the controls and figured out that if I move the timing back or forward a few seconds and then let it play again, it's much louder and a more normal volume level. The headphones are apple, I checked the volume control in settings and it's off like usual. This isn't a huge issue....just annoying. Any ideas?
- 07-05-2015, 11:26 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 459 Posts
Re: IOS 8.4 headphone volume issue
Someone else that had this issue said a forced restart fixed the problem for him. Give that a shot and see if it works for you. If you don't know it's hold down power/sleep + home button for about 10 seconds until apple icon appears.
- By gordol in forum iOS 8Replies: 15Last Post: 07-11-2015, 02:24 PM
- By Judson50 in forum MusicReplies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2015, 10:01 PM
- By Insane225 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2015, 01:06 PM
- By jalexand007 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2015, 09:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2015, 05:57 PM