Apple Music Offline Icon

msauce08

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I finally managed to get some of my Apple Music playlists and albums marked for offline. However, I noticed that the little icon to indicate which music is available offline is not showing up on anything that was downloaded? Also, when I turn on the option to only show offline music, my library stays the same and doesn't not filter at all...

Could it possibly be a bug or is it just me?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
That's odd. When I select to only show offline music it changes and gives me only the songs stored for offline. May be a bug for some people.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Pale Wraith

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Your offline and online music shouldn't be the same unless you download your entire library. When I toggle between the two the differences are seen. And something to indicate individual songs offline would be great.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

msauce08

May 14, 2013
Visit site
That's odd. When I select to only show offline music it changes and gives me only the songs stored for offline. May be a bug for some people.

Actually I think it is working fine now, but something was wrong there for a little bit.

A lot of reviews talk about the little icon that appears for downloaded music but I still don't see it on any of my songs marked offline. Hopefully that will fix itself soon!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Actually I think it is working fine now, but something was wrong there for a little bit.

A lot of reviews talk about the little icon that appears for downloaded music but I still don't see it on any of my songs marked offline. Hopefully that will fix itself soon!

My offline songs are not marked either. Not sure where it's supposed to be but I don't see anything different from the songs in the cloud.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
My offline songs are not marked either. Not sure where it's supposed to be but I don't see anything different from the songs in the cloud.

It shows as a phone icon in the top right corner of the song.

92235c65b43a36e8b617501d4f6d1567.jpg

It's a little buggy because some songs that are on my device don't have the icon. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Pale Wraith

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.