iOS 8.4 updated - Major Bluetooth issues. Can I get some help with it?

Solamar

May 9, 2013
Visit site
iOS 8.4 updated - Major bluetooth issues.

My bluetooth was acting odd.. tried resetting, re-pairing, etc..

now it won't even re-enable after 8.4 update..

Was ROCK SOLID prior to update.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: iOS 8.4 updated - Major bluetooth issues.

Odd... No issues here. BT paired with my Apple Watch, Garmin vivosmart using BTLE, two sets of headphones and my car BT over A2DP and everything works normally.

Have you rebooted the phone and the reset the device you are trying to pair?

denisdubay

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Bluetooth connected to Logitech keyboard for iPad 2 fine before upgrading to iOS 8.4, but does not work now. Also had to reset settings to get iPad to connect to GoGroove SmartMini. Help!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 8.4 updated - Major bluetooth issues.

No problem here. Reset your Bluetooth device. Good luck.

Barry Washington

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with my Logitech wireless adapter. I've did the "Forget this Device" exercise to no avail. No connection means no iPhone-based music through the receiver.

vinkuraj

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Is there a solution to this bluetooth problem? My iPhone 5s is having the same issue. After i updated to iOS8.4, when i go into bluetooth menu, it doesn't list any devices and it doesn't even turn on .. it just keeps rotating..

dkerinuk

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
I have an iPhone 6 that just updated and Bose Bluetooth cuts in and out. It worked perfectly with iPhone 5 that has not been updated. Tried a different pair of headphones and same issue. It appears to be a software issue. Please fix quickly, Apple!

Candy1hot67

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
I updated to iOS 8.4 on my iphone 5c and cannot get Bluetooth either. I deleted my devise and then tried to reconnect and it just spins next to the words OTHER DEVICES. I still have one device that I did not delete and it is working but having major issues. I received a notice that there was an update to correct the music issues with iOS 8.4 and downloaded that but it didn't help my Bluetooth issues. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro