Using Sync Solver With Apple Health
Until recently I was using an iPhone 4S with my Fitbit Flex and syncing my Fitbit data to Apple Health via Sync Solver. I've now got an iPhone 6 Plus and the Step count in Apple Health seem to be taking the Steps calculated by the iPhone sensors and adding them to the Steps synced from my Fitbit. I thought Apple Health was supposed to prioritise the data it displays from apps/devices, but for Steps it seems to be adding them together even though Sync Solver is the top of the sources list for Steps. Will Apple Health be adding both sources together or is it just me that's just thinking that it is?
- 06-29-2015, 09:18 AM #2
Re: Using Sync Solver With Apple Health
The new Health app puts that data in one place, accessible with a tap, giving you a clear and current overview of your health.
Source: Apple - iOS 8 - Health
I haven't come across anything in regard to it 'prioritizing' that information with the exception of via the 'most recent view' of your health data. Still, I'm sure Apple will continually improve the Health app and allow for developers to improve their own apps to work better with it.
- 06-29-2015, 11:18 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2015, 10:02 PM
- By Leonardo Eduardo Lezameta Medina in forum Apple MusicReplies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2015, 07:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2015, 12:23 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2015, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2015, 01:46 PM