Hi guys! I'm Adi from Malaysia. I want to ask about the Instant Hotspot for iOS 8.
I know that we can use an iPhone have have Macs, iPads and iPod Touches to share connection without password input. But can another iphone share that instant hotspot say that the second iPhone is use primarily just for an iPod. I hope you guys can answer this question. Thanks
- Best AnswerJun 23 2015 | 11:05 pm EDT
- 06-23-2015, 11:05 PM #2
Last edited by HankAZ; 06-26-2015 at 09:38 AM.
- 06-26-2015, 08:52 AM #3
- 07-09-2015, 10:38 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Hi guys! I'm Adi from Malaysia. I want to ask about the Instant Hotspot for iOS 8.
After much experimenting. I found out that my old iphone 5 can connect the hotspot from my new iPhone 6+. But to do the automatic connection of Personal Hotspot (like my iPad and Macbook Air do with my iPhone 6+) is not successful.
Most probably Personal Hotspot only works for 1 iphone (with iOS 8 and above) to all iOS or Mac devices except another iPhone eventhough I put it in the airplane mode.
Correct me if I am wrong yeah.
- By Coachbulldog in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 06-28-2015, 07:16 AM
- By neurodave in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2015, 12:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2015, 06:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2015, 10:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2015, 09:25 PM