Where can I find the music I synced to my iPhone via iTunes?
just switched from android to ios, so i'm still trying to figure everything out. so far i'm loving the the OS, however i'm having a little bit of trouble with finding my music on my iphone 6. i synced with itunes and all my music seemed to transfer over ok. when the phone is hooked up to the computer (pc, windows), itunes shows that there is music on my phone but when i try looking for the music on the actual phone, all it shows is the pre-installed U2 album. i have never messed around with ios before so i'm not sure what to do. any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 06-22-2015, 03:53 PM #2
- 06-22-2015, 04:08 PM #4
Re: Where can I find the music I synced to my iPhone via iTunes?
i think i might have figured it out -- kinda. i thought the songs had transferred but i think the issue was that the songs that showed in itunes but were not actually there. how that happens, i dont know. the song/album artwork were showing on my computer but when i tried to play them, itunes said that the song could not be located. i'm going to use my back up and reload the songs back on the computer and try again and see if that works. thanks for the help.
- 06-22-2015, 04:30 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2015, 07:28 PM
- By silenthill1337 in forum iPad 3Replies: 7Last Post: 06-22-2015, 04:52 PM
- By clb24 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2015, 02:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2015, 01:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-22-2015, 12:47 PM