Charging Stops Before 100?
I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this issue.
When I charge my phone it will stop at a number before 100% but when I take the charger cord out and put it back in again my phone will read 100% for example just now when I charged my phone it finished at 97% but when I took the cord out and put it back in again it became 100 immediately. Is anyone else experiencing this?
- 05-25-2015, 08:10 AM #2
- 05-25-2015, 08:18 AM #3
Re: Charging Stops Before 100?
You might also try letting your phone completely drain until it shuts off. Then charge the device to 100%. This is not something you need to do on a regular basis, but it could help with your issue.
Battery not charging to 100% sometimes
- By acdc123 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2015, 08:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2015, 09:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2015, 07:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2015, 09:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2015, 07:12 AM