Letters - Guess The Word -- An Addictive New Game!

May 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,
We are a small (two person) indie team and we recently released our first iOS app, Letters - Guess The Word which is a word association/crossword game and it's priced at the reasonable price of FREE :).

We have worked on it on and off for the past year and a half (yes you read that correctly!), and finally released it last month. I did all of the programming artwork and sound, while my partner worked on all of the puzzles (which currently have a few hundred!). It has been a long road to getting it released and we hope that people will enjoy it.

We made it to be easy to pick up and play whenever someone has free time, as it is puzzles that can each be done independently and doesn't contain timers or timeliest, so gamers can play at their own pace. This makes it a casual game for all to enjoy.

The Game:
It?s a twist on the guessing game genre that is popular on iOS. Instead of images that are related to each other, its words that are related to each other in the form of a crossword puzzle. The player has to figure out the solution by looking at the words in the puzzle and the empty slots of the solution.

In addition, players have the ability to use lifelines for help in solving the puzzle. The lifelines include remove a letter, reveal a letter, ask a friend and solve the puzzle (when the player wants to just give up :) ).

I've attached some screenshots of the app, and we would very much appreciate feedback as this is our first attempt at making a game. Also, you can learn more about our company and future games at our website Five Finger Studios .

App Store Link
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id866690966?at=10l3Vy

TittleScreen_1242x2208.jpgGameScreen2_1242x2208.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro