- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Backing up photos using iCloud on iOS 8.3
I'm new to iOS and iCloud. At the moment, I'm using Google Drive to backup my photos and I want to continue doing this. I backup my iPad both to my computer and to iCloud using iTunes. I'm confused about what is being backed up when I use iTunes. My understanding is that a clone of my iPad is made when I backup to my computer using iTunes. Is this correct? I don't understand exactly what is being backed up when I backup my iPad to iCloud using iTunes. My understanding is that iOS isn't backed up to iCloud. Is this correct? It is also my understanding that I can select specific apps and photos to be backed up to iCloud. Is this also correct?
I want to perform a full backup to iCloud and keep everything on my iPad? Is this possible? If so, how is this done?
Thanks in advance.
- Best AnswerMay 14 2015 | 4:48 pm EDT
- 05-14-2015, 04:48 PM #2
- By Antron in forum iPad 3Replies: 16Last Post: 05-19-2015, 10:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2015, 05:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2015, 04:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2015, 04:08 PM