Is anyone else having problems connecting iDevices to an iHome Radio Devices?
I just started having connection problems connecting my iDevices to my iHome radio. This just started happening this week. I even tried resetting my network settings and it's still not connecting. Is anyone else having this problem?
- 05-08-2015, 06:59 AM #2
Re: Bluetooth and iHome Devies
Try the following:
1. Forget the device in the Bluetooth setting and then unplug the iHome device.
2. Disable Bluetooth
3. Reboot your iPhone
4. Plug in your iHome device and the reconfigure your iPhone with it.
Advanced English Dictionary and Thesaurus with Audio - the most comprehensive and accurate referenceBy MobiSystems Inc in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2015, 05:51 AM
- By dwebstert in forum Apple WatchReplies: 20Last Post: 05-14-2015, 02:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2015, 05:51 PM
I have a Mac computer, iPad and iPhone. How can I send a non iPhone message and have it show up on all three devices?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2015, 03:33 PM
- By Dreegsbeidl in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2015, 02:50 PM