My iPhone will sometimes load very old emails, then spend hours loading more current emails.
The problem emerged when I updated to OS8.3 recently. I don't know what triggers these events, but they are a real pain because they monopolize my phone for several hours during the process of loading every old email from 2011 forward.
- 05-04-2015, 07:28 PM #2
- 38,427 Posts
Re: My iPhone will sometimes load very old emails, then spend hours loading more current emails.
I have no idea why that's happening to you because I've never experienced that. Having said that, if you have an Outlook.com email account, and you go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars on your iPhone and then select the Outlook.com account, you will see a "Mail Days to Sync" option. If you tap on that and select "No Limit", your iPhone will then sync with ALL of the email that's in that account. Unless you need to instantly access that amount of email, it's best to select the "month" option.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2015, 07:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2015, 01:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2015, 12:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2015, 12:07 PM