8.3 issues with Bluetooth GPS
The 8.3 update has a glitch in the operating system it's preventing certain Bluetooth GPS receivers from transmitting data properly to apps in iOS devices. I know my Garmin Glo Bluetooth GPS is not working with my apps after the update.
- 04-17-2015, 06:31 AM #2
- 04-17-2015, 10:12 PM #3
- 04-18-2015, 03:31 AM #4
Re: 8.3 issues with Bluetooth GPS
Elvisx77, it have same headset and mine has no connection problem. However, most of the time I need to direct voice to Bluetooth headset tapping thru phone app. This may even each time I make a call. Only time it runs smooth is I make a call and open headset afterwards. It connects to phone and works.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 04-21-2015, 08:56 AM #6
- 06-07-2015, 02:03 PM #7
- 06-07-2015, 02:18 PM #8
- By hetera01 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2015, 10:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2015, 10:47 PM
- By iamivanwilliams in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2015, 09:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2015, 07:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2015, 01:33 PM