How do I send a message to an entire group without tapping each one by one?

bobbob1016

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Sending to an entire "group" without tapping each one by one

I suggested an iPad for an older lady as opposed to getting a full Win 8 machine. It's working great from what I see, except she can't send to her 22/23 person "book club" without tapping each one by one. I've tried putting them all in one contact, in the syntax "<address 1>, <address 2>, <address 3>" but she still gets "invalid email address". She's using AOL through the iOS 8 Mail as she doesn't want to change that. Copy/paste would be tricky for her. Any ideas as to why it'd keep saying that?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sending to an entire &quot;group&quot; without tapping each one by one

She can create a mailing list. She can copy & paste all 22/23 email addresses onto the native Notepad. After that, initiate the native Contacts app and select the + sign in the upper right corner to create a new contact. In the name field, enter "Book Club". Afterwards, have her select and copy the entire list of email addresses that she copied onto the notepad and then paste the list into the address field. Now select "Done". That's it. All she has to do from now on is use the contact, "Book Club", to simultaneously send an email to the members.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods