- 04-16-2015, 05:19 AM #2
- 04-16-2015, 07:19 AM #3
- 04-16-2015, 10:52 AM #5
- 04-16-2015, 06:45 PM #6
Re: camera shutter sound
Yes! I posted about this a while back! It's been happening for months since iOS 8 in September I think. Really annoying as I often rely on that sound to confirm the photo is taken if I can't see the screen etc and then I have unwanted photos because of it.
Not as common but I sometimes don't get the lock sound when locking my iphone or iPad and not and then I don't get the text message alert sound I just happen to see the screen light up to know I didn't get the sound alert.
- 04-16-2015, 07:49 PM #8
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 06-17-2016, 04:44 AM
- By Will Brady in forum iPhone 6Replies: 55Last Post: 04-23-2015, 06:30 PM
- By Jim Sellers in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2015, 09:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2015, 03:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 02:48 PM