Now Playing GONE!
This is the first time I've 'killed' the Music app on my iPhone 5 without a reboot since updating to iOS 8.3 and the "Now playing" is gone.
It used to be that I could kill the app, come back to it later and it would remember the playlist and song it was on, if not the position within the song. Now that is completely gone. If I kill the app and re-enter, I have to re-select the playlist and try to find where I was in it.
- 04-14-2015, 06:02 PM #2
Re: Now Playing GONE!
(I have two primary playlists, a live updating list (doesn't live-update on the phone so I have to play it randomized) and a music-learning list. I want to be able to switch between them and return to where I left off.)
- 04-14-2015, 06:17 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 02:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 11:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2015, 04:53 PM