Emoji?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
When I was Brazil I was told this 🏼means F You. This 🏻 means OK.
I hope these show up correctly.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I use emoji some. They do come in handy for showing emotions. Everyone understands I'm mad as hell if I show .

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I guess i am too old. I still don't get it. At least, most of the ones now included in iOS. High heel shoe? National flags? Buildings? Trees? Cheeseburger?

Most of them would be excelent category or event icons in calendar or to-do applications.

ela1n3ko

May 5, 2015
Visit site
I feel like emoji expresses much more than words can (sometimes). It makes texting much more fun! Sometimes I try to text my friends just with emojis, just to see if they can understand what I am trying to say! :) I feel like emoji really expresses your feelings to your friends as well. Through text, you can't really tell if your friend is mad or happy. But if you put some expressive emojis, then you get a better understanding!

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
When my wife texts me a list of things that I need to get done, I text her back a bunch of nonsense Emoji's just to be irritating.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
SwiftKey will soon have the new ethnic emoji. There were some SwiftKey users who were disappointed they didn't have them. Not their fault though. Apple doesn't make it easy for developers.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner