Maybe I simply don't understand. But, when typing, if I press the space bar to accept a recommended word, and I then want to add a punctuation or something, one has to press the back\delete button. Then one can enter the comma or punctuations of choice.
Is this right or is there a setting to correct this? I'd like to press the space bar to accept the word, and the cursor remain next to the word to add punctuations, etc.
Any ideas? Thanks
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 04-11-2015, 07:21 AM #2
Thanks for the reply. But, sorry, I'm a little confused with this one. When I press the space bar to add\accept said word, the space is automatically added. If I then press the 123 button to get the punctuation choices, it still leaves a space.
Maybe I'm doing it wrong?
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2015, 07:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 11:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2015, 12:26 PM