iOS 8.3 now available - 4/8/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I just got UConnect in a Jeep and find that I don't get sounds on my iPhone 5S when paired to Bluetooth in my car. I don't get text or email sounds when they come in. Anyone know if this is normal or did I just miss that in the fine print?

When your iPhone is connected to a Bluetooth device such as a car system, the audio for alerts don't come through the phone's speaker anymore - they come through the Bluetooth. But in most cars the BT system won't play those alerts so it seems disabled. But that's the way it goes. However, you can set up maps to speak through the car's speakers when navigating.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Ertank

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I've honestly never noticed any difference in battery performance on any update ever! I do think a lot of the improvement people think they have is due to their device being rebooted for the first time in ages and quitting a bunch of background battery draining apps from running.

I didn't get any battery improvement at first. However, when I did a clean install (don't use backup. Do everything manually) and that showed me some improvement on battery life. Some obvious improvement that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomdooley

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for quoting an earlier post, but there is a way to hide this app from your home screen. Follow these instructions:

1. Make sure Apple Watch app is on the second screen of home screen.
2. Put the app in a folder with another app on the first screen.
3. While in "edit mode", pull the watch app down bro the dock.
4. Release and it's gone. It will still show up in the spotlight search, however. Hope this helps. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw your post now. Thanks a ton! :)

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I found only one bug in my ios 8.3 (iphone 6) is that whenever i unlock my device in homescreen it shows some flickering type effect on few apps which are located at below screen, it feels like someone taps on 3-4 apps one by one and stops but apps doesnt open in that flickering.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I found only one bug in my ios 8.3 (iphone 6) is that whenever i unlock my device in homescreen it shows some flickering type effect on few apps which are located at below screen, it feels like someone taps on 3-4 apps one by one and stops but apps doesnt open in that flickering.

That doesn't sound like an OS issue. Any way to screen shot the flickering?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It happens within seconds so not possible to take screen shot, hope i was able to explain my exact problem.

You did. It just doesn't sound software related. You may have a hardware issue. You might take it to an Apple Store and let them look at it. Or a reputable repair shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner