Downgrade from ios 8.2 to ios 8.1.2
Since IOS 8.1.2 is not signed anymore by Apple - Is it possible in ANY way downgrading from IOS 8.2 to 8.1.2?
Maybe using TinyUmbrella?
If not can I jailbreak ios 8.2 and is it safe?
Thank you for your time
- Best AnswerApr 08 2015 | 7:27 am EDT
No to going back, no jailbreak for 8.2 I know of.
- 04-08-2015, 07:27 AM #2
- 04-09-2015, 10:36 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook AirReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2015, 07:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 05:44 PM
- By AlanOG in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2015, 07:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 06:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2015, 06:12 AM