- 60 Posts
Are videos I upload to Dropbox from my iPhone saved at a lower resolution?
I shot some videos yesterday on my iPhone 6 Plus. Via the Carousel they all uploaded to my DropBox account.
From there, on my computer, I opened the video files. They don't seem to be high resolution. The file sizes are not tiny (94MB for a 45 second video), but that doesn't seem to be full resolution either.
Just wondering if DropBox automatically backs up a lower resolution version of the video file? Alternatively... how do I get the full res videos off my iPhone and onto my Mac?
- 04-01-2015, 04:34 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,842 Posts
Re: Are videos I upload to Dropbox from my iPhone saved at a lower resolution?
Not sure about the DropBox thing...
You can use the stock Mac app "Image Capture" to pull things off your phone direct to your Mac... pics or videos when connected via lightning cable to the Mac...
Edit to add: One can also use the import function of iMovie to pull videos off an iPhone...edit, export, etc when cabled to a Mac...
Last edited by kch50428; 04-01-2015 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Add
- 04-01-2015, 05:36 PM #3
- 04-02-2015, 01:34 PM #4
- 04-02-2015, 04:04 PM #5
- 04-05-2015, 03:38 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 05:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 03:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2015, 03:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 02:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2015, 01:51 PM