- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iOS8.2 Safari, am I the only one who has it totally broken on both iPhone6 and iPad Air?
the Safari stops responding to any input after a while, the only thing that helps is the total factory reset, there seems to be some corruption in some data files which cannot be reset from the Safari settings... I tried to restore my iphone and ipad from the iCloud backup, but unfortunately seem to contain this broken data file already... I cannot reset my devices to blank ones every 2 days... help!!!
- 03-18-2015, 06:43 PM #2
- 06-23-2015, 06:42 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: With iOS8.2 Safari, am I the only one who has it totally broken on both iPhone 6 and iPad Air?
This is really bad, I got a warranty replacement from T-mobile because of this and as soon as I restored the same problem with the phone I received. The keyboard does not function at all, you keep on typing and nothing happens once you press enter. If you press on a bookmark icon nothing happens and ultimately safari crashes.
What if someone wants to actually save their data and restore? No option but to loose all data?
- 06-24-2015, 09:35 AM #4
- By tomo63 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2015, 06:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2015, 06:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2015, 05:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2015, 05:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2015, 04:46 PM