Am I missing the alert when signal is lost feature?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Is there no longer a way to turn on an alert when your signal is lost? I want to turn that on so I can just how often it's happening so I can show the apple guys. It's happened no less than 12 times today alone.

Fischkind#IM

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Is there no longer a way to turn on an alert when your signal is lost? I want to turn that on so I can just how often it's happening so I can show the apple guys. It's happened no less than 12 times today alone.

I have never seen that feature, I liked it when I used to have my old Motorola phones back in the day.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
There is no such settings in the default ios, maybe your phone used to be jailbroken, or you are confuse with having use that feature on another brand of phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't recall seeing that feature on an iPhone. Could it have been an app?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure it's not a carrier issue rather than a phone issue?
Ruled that out. I know some people lol and got them to come to my office and check it out.

There is no such settings in the default ios, maybe your phone used to be jailbroken, or you are confuse with having use that feature on another brand of phone.

Never had a jailbroken phone. Perhaps I am thinking about an older phone. I could've sworn it was an option on the iPhone though.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Ruled that out. I know some people lol and got them to come to my office and check it out.

Never had a jailbroken phone. Perhaps I am thinking about an older phone. I could've sworn it was an option on the iPhone though.

Then It definitely wasn't an iPhone or an iPhone with a stock iOS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods