Adding to Calendar app
Whenever I add anything to my calendar to iPhone or iPad the time zone changes to a different one after I add the event to calendar. I'm in the New York time zone and for whatever reason it changes or goes to a different zone without me doing it???????? any event to anywhere or for anything shows GMT timezone. I think this started after I downloaded 8.1.2??? Any help is welcomed.
Last edited by fightcrazy; 12-25-2014 at 01:40 AM.
- 12-25-2014, 08:23 AM #2
- 12-25-2014, 08:47 AM #3
Re: Adding to Calendar app
No I've checked it all, it must be a bug from the latest update. If I add to my calendar from my laptop I have no issues, the only time I have issues is when i add to calendar from my iphone or ipad. Very frustrating.
- 12-25-2014, 07:28 PM #6
- By Peterpetram in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 06-09-2015, 12:16 AM
- By Peterpetram in forum iOS 9Replies: 11Last Post: 06-08-2015, 03:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2014, 02:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 11:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2014, 09:39 PM