- iMore Intermediate
- 345 Posts
Automatically post to a shared Photostream?
Does anyone know of a workaround to automatically shared to a shared photostream? My wife and I used to share my ID so the photostream would be a combination of both our pics. Now with space being a little tight we have separate ID's but we still want to automatically see each others photos.
- 12-24-2014, 04:11 PM #2
- 12-24-2014, 09:49 PM #4
Re: Automatically post to a shared Photostream?
iCloud Photo Sharing is the best you can do. It's easy and you can set up shared photo albums. You could both download Box or Dropbox and log in with the same credentials. Then upload photos. I'm guessing that would work. Don't see why not. After uploading, you can delete them from your camera roll.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-05-2016, 05:36 AM
- By Sponz1 in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-25-2014, 06:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2014, 03:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 03:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 02:58 PM