Bluetooth headset issues with 8.1.2
Has anyone had issues with bluetooth since updating to 8.1.2? I mean, more than previous releases of ios 8?
Initially I thought it was my Jaybird Bluebuds that were having issue, but I tried my LG Tone Pros today and had the same issues. Both sets of buds continuously disconnect. I can't run more than a quarter mile in my jaybirds without issues. It's infuriating. Today, I put my Tones in and they disconnected so much I just turned them off.
This seems to be happening only to my BT earbuds. My Up24 and Pebble seem to be fine. I know my earbuds are not broken because they both work perfectly paired with my blackberry Q10.
- 12-23-2014, 07:45 AM #2
Re: Bluetooth headset issues with 8.1.2
Many BT headsets are firmware updatable. Check with the support resources for the brands to see if yours are.
I have not updated to 8.1.2 nor do I intend to unless I'm forced to restore my phone as per the release notes, the only item it deals with that is not already fixed with 8.1.1 is with purchased ringtones, which is not an issue for me.
But since I updated to 8.1.1, I started having quality issues with my Plantronics Voyager Legend and a firmware update of the Legend resolved it.
- 12-24-2014, 07:24 AM #5
- By Raptor007 in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2016, 03:14 AM
- By kch50428 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 10Last Post: 12-25-2014, 06:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2014, 07:28 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2014, 04:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2014, 03:51 PM