- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Push Notifications Stopped for some apps after upgrade
I just upgraded to ios 8.1.2 and push notifications stopped for some apps.
I tried to do a clean restore and setup as new iphone still it didnt work.
Some apps are missing under settings -> notifications and for the remaining though everything is turned still i dont receive notifications.
I tried toggling notifications settings still didnt work. Restarted and reset phones many times still nothing works.
How do get this working ? Please help
- 12-17-2014, 04:24 PM #2
- 12-17-2014, 06:11 PM #3
Re: Push Notifications Stopped for some apps after upgrade
The BeWeather 2 app had a weather notification on the lock screen and NC screen once every hour. After the update, it only shows maybe twice early in the morning between 3 am and 6 am. I've tried everything.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2014, 09:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2014, 09:16 AM
- By zerog46 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2014, 08:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2014, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2014, 04:30 AM