IOS 8.1.2 is the biggest garbage update. Don't update.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
All my devices that took the update are working fine, my blue tooth actually seems to be working better in the car now also.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site
It is what it is, my devices that run iOS 8.1.2 runs just fine; if there was a problem I usually take the time to fix it myself. Complaining is not going to solve anything; if it is that serious to you, report it to apple themselves.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Hmm... I updated to 8.1.2 the day after it was released. I haven't experienced any of these problems on my iPod touch. Not wild about the battery life, though.

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Well well, soon after i upgraded to iOS 8.1.2 i cant connect to my network but my WIFI is working properly. watching for some time even my network is searching then i was panic and i'm thinking about 8.0.1 update.
Then i decided to reset my network settings to take this decision it took me 15 mins. Even then network is still in search mode, then i thought to reboot or shutdown. Soon after that my fingers went upon lock button and home button. After that my phone automatically connected to the network and till now i'm not having any problem with this upgrade.:yes:

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I am not having any issues that have been mentioned. I am using 8.1.2 on my Plus. Have been in two different countries as well with no problems.

ronarchy

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I lost my connection to AT&T after just attempting to update- now restoring after failed attempts at rebooting and resetting network, etc.
Good luck!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
All for some lousy ringtones. This update killed my airplay and remote app on my iPhone 6. My wife's iPhone 6plus now has problems with WiFi and cellular connect. I have reset all my appliances twice to no avail. I have rest. Network settings on my wife's phone and it intermittently works. This ranks up there with 8.0.1 disaster. We need a fix now. All because of some lousy ringtones.

You are entitled to you opinion - but it us just that - YOUR opinion. I have no issues with 8.1.2 on any of my devices (iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, wife's iPhone 6, her iPad Air, kids and grandkids iPhones (iPhone 5/5S/6/6 Plus) and iPads (iPad Mini, Mini 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2).

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
You are entitled to you opinion - but it us just that - YOUR opinion. I have no issues with 8.1.2 on any of my devices (iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, wife's iPhone 6, her iPad Air, kids and grandkids iPhones (iPhone 5/5S/6/6 Plus) and iPads (iPad Mini, Mini 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2).

I know the OP is over-exaggerating and probably telling some fibs just to stir something up, but I would love the OP to go to Android for a couple of days. I was listening to the last Android Central podcast that came out and they're talking about the latest Lollipop killing notifications among other things on the FLAGSHIP Nexus 6. I was flabbergasted at some of the issues that were being reported.

I have a 6 Plus, 6, 5S, iPad Mini 2, iPad Air 2, among other Apple products that I have never ever have had the problems of the level that Lollipop is having.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I know the OP is over-exaggerating and probably telling some fibs just to stir something up, but I would love the OP to go to Android for a couple of days. I was listening to the last Android Central podcast that came out and they're talking about the latest Lollipop killing notifications among other things on the FLAGSHIP Nexus 6. I was flabbergasted at some of the issues that were being reported.

I have a 6 Plus, 6, 5S, iPad Mini 2, iPad Air 2, among other Apple products that I have never ever have had the problems of the level that Lollipop is having.

Similar things happened to the nexus 4 on jellybean. It made headlines on all of the android news sources.

Snipperdo17

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm having issues retrieving email. There is no push. The mail client only works when yu open the app to refresh it. I have yahoo and hotmail accounts that used to push until this update. Iphone 6 and iPad air 2 both have this push issue. Any idea when the fix is coming? It's a huge problem when email doesn't come in automatically

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm having issues retrieving email. There is no push. The mail client only works when yu open the app to refresh it. I have yahoo and hotmail accounts that used to push until this update. Iphone 6 and iPad air 2 both have this push issue. Any idea when the fix is coming? It's a huge problem when email doesn't come in automatically

Settings>> Mail, Contacts, Calendars>>> Fetch New Data>>> Turn on Push... accounts will be listed -- those that support push will indicate that.. those that say 'fetch' you can select a fetch interval just below the accounts list.

Snipperdo17

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Settings>> Mail, Contacts, Calendars>>> Fetch New Data>>> Turn on Push... accounts will be listed -- those that support push will indicate that.. those that say 'fetch' you can select a fetch interval just below the accounts list.

I tried that multiple times, plus reboots, plus deleting and readding accounts. It still doesn't work. It was working perfectly fine before and now nothing.

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Of course experience varies from person to person. After the update my 5s started consuming excessive battery, showed low signal for phone, mail, etc. I tried everything but in vain.

I got an iPhone 6 and update 8.1.2 has been working like a charm.

Snipperdo17

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
In case anyone else is having this problem, it is just my yahoo accounts and I tweeted yahoo support and they said its a known issue that they are working to fix. Hope it happens soon.