iOS 8.1.2 has been Released

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418153159.311966.jpg

Edit: iOS 8.1.2 is jailbreakable

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nabooy

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I don't care about the ringtones! Fix the Wifi issues already and I'd be more happy here.

Last edited by a moderator:

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
That's right Nabooy, fix the WI-FI. Sick of this ****

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

chinmay007

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
After updating my iPhone 6 plus lots of apps have started crashing.
I am just unable to use any version of chrome browser , Oplayer or vlc ( 2.3 - not available on app store anymore).
Have already tried reinstalling the apps and rebooting. As it is not seen in many apps I believe it could just be app update issue. Any clues ??

emilyheming

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Oh! That's really so interesting and good news about iOS 8.1.2 release.I think now iPhone 6 plus users will be able to use all the updated apps though this latest iOS version 8.1.2.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't care about the ringtones! Fix the Wifi issues already and I'd be more happy here.

That's right Nabooy, fix the WI-FI. Sick of this ****

Ok.....so without biting my head off, lol. Silly question, but have you tried to reset your network settings, as well as reboot your router?

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

Nabooy

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Ok.....so without biting my head off, lol. Silly question, but have you tried to reset your network settings, as well as reboot your router?

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S
Enough with that guys. Seriously. I have done almost EVERYTHING and each step but didn't worked. Something has to do with the iOS itself, not the router, phone or else. My previous phone Nexus 5 used to work on it fine but not the iPhone. No common sense needed, what do you think the problem could be from?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Enough with that guys. Seriously. I have done almost EVERYTHING and each step but didn't worked. Something has to do with the iOS itself, not the router, phone or else. My previous phone Nexus 5 used to work on it fine but not the iPhone. No common sense needed, what do you think the problem could be from?

Out of curiosity what router do you have?

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I've got a DOCSIS 3 Router. I've done a reset network settings twice and rebooted router once. Still no difference, I believe it's the Iphone software myself, really don't know. All I know is that it worked fine before I updated to the 8.1 version. I hope that the next update will remedy this fault. Come on APPLE

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well the update fixed a problem I had with iBooks. with 8.1.1 iBooks had the text inverted, white letters on a black page. I couldn't read anything.
With this update iBooks is back to normal, black text on a white page.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro