iPhone 5 stuck in recovery mode trying load iOS 8.1.1

Emmett95

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded iOS 8.1.1 last night on iTunes. When I tried to load it to my iPhone , it went through the normal process, but then got stuck in recovery mode. I cannot get past this point and I do not know why. iTunes is up to date. I have scoured the internet to try to find a solution. Nothing I have tried has worked. I can't even get iTunes to read the phone in DFU mode. iTunes no refuses to even acknowledge that iPhone is connected to my laptop. I have tested my USB hubs and they all work properly. My iPhone was working perfectly fine until I tried to load iOS 8.1.1 on it. Can anyone help me?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1
iTunes Version: 12.0.1

dcharleyultra

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded iOS 8.1.1 last night on iTunes. When I tried to load it to my iPhone , it went through the normal process, but then got stuck in recovery mode. I cannot get past this point and I do not know why. iTunes is up to date. I have scoured the internet to try to find a solution. Nothing I have tried has worked. I can't even get iTunes to read the phone in DFU mode. iTunes no refuses to even acknowledge that iPhone is connected to my laptop. I have tested my USB hubs and they all work properly. My iPhone was working perfectly fine until I tried to load iOS 8.1.1 on it. Can anyone help me?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1
iTunes Version: 12.0.1

Did you try rebooting your computer? That worked for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711