Is there any way to turn off the step/flights recording in health kit?

Mwanahabari

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I can't find any way to switch this off and what makes no sense is it seems to count individual steps in the data rather than collating data within a set period i.e. every day as one entry.

I keep manually deleting the data but I'd rather just switch it off. Does anyone know how?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I havent fiddled with it much but this might help,Open the Health app. For each item that is displayed on the Dashboard tap on Source. Then turn off Show on Dashboard.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I havent fiddled with it much but this might help,Open the Health app. For each item that is displayed on the Dashboard tap on Source. Then turn off Show on Dashboard.

I wanted to turn this feature off as well because I don't really need to use it either.

I've already tried to turn off show on dashboard, but the Steps and Walking & Running distances still record. The only difference is its not on the dashboard, its in the "Health Data" folder under "All"

I've googled about it, and if I read correctly it's a built in feature that can't be 'turned off'

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I have read that it can't be turned off. But I've also read that it doesn't drain battery life or anything running in the background

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR