Calendar Widget Not Showing Events

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
So I have the calendar widget on but it is not showing the events. When I open my calendar I see that I have a event for today but the widget says no events. How do I fix this?

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Are your events marked as "All day"? For some reason "All day" events do not show up on the calendar widget, only events with specific times.

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm having the same issue and my event is the same as well, marked all day. But that's still dumb to not show an all day event. Is there a reason for this? Is there a way to get all day events to show in the calendar widget? I

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine tells me I have one all day event tomorrow, but does not say what it is. I'll have to check it tomorrow and see what it says.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418065306.734365.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
It wont show it if its all day- I agree its annoying- Fantastical does show it though

Fantastical widget is great! Since my iCloud calendars are synced to both I use fantastical only for the widget and use the stock calendar during home screen use. Solved the event in widget problem for me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It wont show it if its all day- I agree its annoying- Fantastical does show it though
Yeah, and I think Calendars 5 by Readdle shows it too. I have them both, along with Super Calendar. I need to see what does what. :D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Can't believe Apple didn't fix this bug with iOS 9 and the fixes since its release. I noticed it still wasn't showing all day events and then I found this thread again. I really hope they fix this. I hate having more then one calendar app and the native app is perfect for my needs except for this stupid bug.

pacorob

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Can't believe Apple didn't fix this bug with iOS 9 and the fixes since its release. I noticed it still wasn't showing all day events and then I found this thread again. I really hope they fix this. I hate having more then one calendar app and the native app is perfect for my needs except for this stupid bug.

It's indeed odd that Apple still didn't resolve this. Maybe we should send them again a few messages.
I will submit once again via the 'Feedback' app (i'm running Beta 4 from 9.1).

I'm using Events Widget (free) By MO (Geunwon,Mo) which does show all day events.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73