Two copies of every photo on iPhone when connected to iPhoto
When I connect my iPhone to my Mac, it auto starts iPhoto. I have 'keep original photo' turned off for HDR mode on the phone and each image shows once on the iPhone. But when I connect to the Mac, and iPhoto launches it shows two images for EVERY photo. I can't understand why and this hasn't happened with any other iPhone I've owned.
Does anyone know how to stop this happening as it's a nightmare having to manually delete the duplicate image of every photo I take.
- 11-05-2014, 09:46 AM #2
- By Greek888 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2014, 11:34 PM
- By kenvinskyman in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 11-06-2014, 11:08 PM
- By Padron26 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2014, 03:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 05:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 05:08 AM