- iMore Newbie
- 23 Posts
Bluetooth with blulogic toyota buggy
I'm new to car bluetooth. I can connect my phone to the cars bluetooth and it stays connected. the cars radio gets stuck muted if there is a sound from the phone. And when I try and use Siri sometimes it goes back to car radio in2 seconds mid sentence and cuts Siri off. When I cancel Siri or put the phone down the car radio sound stays off like in Siri mode. I have to turn the phones Bluetooth off and on to resume the mute and Siri to work again. Also the cars phone button does nothing to hang up to or make a call. Is this still an iOS 8.1 bug?
- 11-01-2014, 05:52 PM #2
Re: Bluetooth with blulogic toyota buggy
I don't know, but have you read through your vehicle's owner's manual to make sure you have it set up correctly and for general usage information regarding Bluetooth connectivity with your car? Anyway, others are or were experiencing the same things. You can read about it via the following link.
Blu logic hands free lock up issue - Toyota RAV4 Forums
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2015, 09:00 PM
- By transmanjoe in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2014, 09:35 PM
- By shanezam203 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2014, 03:10 AM
- By Sergio Guerrero Zurita in forum iPhone 5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2014, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2014, 09:27 AM