Reminder app crashing

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
All of a sudden my Reminder App is crashing when I try to do a new entry. Editing an existing entry seems to be fine.

This is happening both on my iPad Air and on my iPhone 6 and both are on 8.1.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks much :)

Sent from my 6/128/SG using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
All of a sudden my Reminder App is crashing when I try to do a new entry. Editing an existing entry seems to be fine.

This is happening both on my iPad Air and on my iPhone 6 and both are on 8.1.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks much :)

Hi charlyee:) my reminders app isn't crashing, but last week as well mine started doing something weird. When I receive a reminder on my lock screen and don't tend to it right away and then another remind alerts me, if I then light up my lock screen and try to give each an action by swiping left, like one to snooze & mark one complete, as soon as I'm done addressing the first one they both disappear leaving me without the ability to give the second reminder an action but it let me address the first one. I don't have this issue with addressing emails, text messages or any other alerts on my lock screen.

I hope that made sense !! I've already did a soft reset and a hard reset. Neither has corrected it. I've done a clean install of iOS 8.1 through iTunes (no OTA this time around) so I won't go through a clean install again. I may just try a reset all settings at some point if it really becomes annoying.

I'm on a 5C, iOS 8.1. Also, just to add, I updated to iOS 8.1 the following day from when it was released and had no problem with my reminders doing this weird thing up until last week when it suddenly started. I haven't changed anything on my phone either.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi PinkChameleon,

Thanks very much. Mine came on suddenly as well and appears to be gone this morning, weird.

I have had mine on 8.1 as well for one week plus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711