- 10-24-2014, 04:48 PM #2
- 10-24-2014, 05:14 PM #3
Re: Safari draining battery on 8.1
I don't see how Safari would drain a battery any more than other app that goes online. Such as Facebook or Twitter. I had a battery drain issue after 8.1. I found where several new widget apps were using background app refresh. Turned those off. I then Reset Network Settings. Also turned a few apps off in location services. They were new. My battery seems to be OK now. Well, for a 14 month old iP 5.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- 10-25-2014, 07:07 AM #4
- By Tom Munch in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2014, 10:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 08:49 AM
- By stib in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2014, 03:44 PM
- By twistedjustice81285 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2014, 05:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2014, 02:22 PM