- 10-20-2014, 05:51 PM #2
- 10-20-2014, 05:57 PM #3
Re: Apple Pay Set Up
I live in the USA and the other post on apple pay answered my questions. For some reason Passbook, looks at your region in settings. Mine is set to Mexico because I like to use military time instead of AM/PM. Because of that, it wouldn't let me add my cards. I switched my region to the USA, added my cards, then switched my region back to Mexico and the cards are there.
It seems silly that adding cards is based on the region one selects as opposed to the location they are in.
- 10-20-2014, 06:22 PM #5
- 10-20-2014, 10:12 PM #6
- 10-21-2014, 07:36 AM #7
- 10-21-2014, 09:51 PM #8
- 10-21-2014, 10:45 PM #9
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:40 PM
- By Michael#IM in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2014, 03:56 PM